The Gateway ImpACT Coalition is a community coalition. Often, community problems or issues are too large and complex for any one agency or organization. In those circumstances, putting together a coalition of groups and individuals can be an effective strategy for bringing the community's resources to bear, and getting everyone moving in the same direction. The Gateway ImpACT Coalition is a group of individuals and/or organizations with a common interest who agree to work together toward a common goal.
Purpose: Coordinating and empowering Clinton community area’s effort to keep our communities healthy, safe, and drug free.
Vision: To create a community free from unhealthy use and abuse of substances.
Mission: The Gateway ImpACT Coalition, through collaboration, works to develop solutions to community problems that are related to the unhealthy use and abuse of substances through the process of facilitation, cooperation, education, and communication.
Member rights include:
· Attending general coalition meetings, trainings and events.
· Being identified as a member of the Gateway ImpACT Coalition
· Voting on decisions made by coalition
· Receive communications (newsletters, meeting and event notices, etc.)
· Opportunities to serve on committees and/or workgroup on a voluntary basis
· Sharing ideas and networking opportunities.
Anyone interested in promoting Clinton and the surrounding area as a caring, drug and alcohol abuse free community is eligible to be a member. We just ask that you get involved and support the coalition in a way that works for you. (See Membership Responsibilities)
Membership Responsibilities include:
· Shared purpose: Every person interested in promoting Clinton and the surrounding area as a caring, drug and alcohol abuse free community is eligible to be a member.
· Alignment with the Gateway ImpACT Coalition’s mission.
· Contribute to the coalition or the work in the coalition in at least 1 way:
Completion of this agreement form signifies alignment with the Gateway ImpACT Coalition’s (GIC) purpose, vision, and mission statements. The agreement will be for one year and will be automatically renewed as long as the member continues to meet the requirements. Gateway ImpACT Coalition reserves the right to terminate membership if/when it's determined that a member or member organization no longer aligns with the Gateway ImpACT Coalition’s vision and mission. Coalition members may terminate their membership at any time and for any reason by notifying the project coordinator, Jordan Lillard.
Copyright © 2020 Gateway Impact Coalition - All Rights Reserved.
Everyone is encouraged to get involved. The Clinton Substance Abuse Council (which includes the Camanche-DeWitt Coalition and the Gateway ImpACT Coalition) does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder